Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Too Soon?

I've been in a relationship with my current boyfriend for 2 months now, to us it seems longer because we didn't start off so good and had to over-come a lot. I think it's made us stronger as a couple but also individually as well. For both of us this is something new when I say that I mean neither one of us how felt the way we feel about each other with anyone else. I know people look at us and say they've only been together a short period of time they don't know anything, but I feel differently and I know my boyfriend does as well. Yes, we do tell each other we love one another already we have for about a month now I believe. I feel like I've found my other half, my soul-mate like he was made just for me. I don't catch myself looking at other men like I have in previous relationships when I say that I mean I would look at a guy and say, "Damn he's sexy as hell." And the mind starts to wonder. My boyfriend now I don't even look in another man's direction he has my full attention. We have so much in common but share way different personalities and opinions.  He keeps me leveled and on my toes. You cannot change someone who does not want to change but with him I never want to let him down or disappoint him, at times I feel like I have to be the best at everything which isn't the case and I should probably lose that mind set, but you get what I am saying I want to change myself because of ME, he inspires me to become a better person and be the best that I can be in so many ways. I often wonder what it would be like to say I do to him and watch our kids grow up. I guess only time will tell and only God knows what he has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment