Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My New Years Resolutions!

1. Get Toned. (I don't think I'm fat but after having my first child I do not like how my stomach looks so I think that's a problem area for me to work on. I'm going to set a goal for each do like so many exercises for lower portion of the stomach.)

2. Be More Patient. (This is a big one for me I have no clue why I am so impatient, but I am. Sometimes I feel like a ticking time-bomb about to go off at any time. I don't think I have a very short temper but my boyfriend feels differently.)

3. Get Focused. (As my birthday is approaching I feel like I should be doing more with my life, and I know the reason I am not is because I am not focused. Such as transferring schools and starting my bachelors and finding a job in my career field which is Criminal Justice.)

I only picked 3 Resolutions mainly because they are all big in my eyes and will take some time to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment